What are we doing?

lets write a little.

Many of us have lost the path that We are been follow during our life and there are some others that they never even found that path, to be honest I consider myself in this situation.

Regarding this blog, I will try to talk about computer science the way I feel is comming to me, little by little, sometimes may not be enough but still will help us out to take a look and think twice on what we are doing not just with our carrear path but with like choices.

I'm studying a technitian in Computer Science in my country, the little finger of Central America call El Salvador, I'm 34 years old and Why did I get into the computer world until this age, well bad desitions took me to spend time in matters that were just a waste and when I realice all the damage I did to myself, I started to believe and think on what could help me out to be a better version of myself and I found out that I would never be able to turn back, but I can move forward without giving up. After a while thinking and remembering I found out that since the very beginning this carrear path is the one that will never bother me, neither bore me at any point, I always find out the computer world very inspiring.

This is just my firt entry and I hope I will have much more to share with you, thanks for reading and see you around.


An apology, I'm still learning english too and I believe You'll find a lot of gramatic errors, I will try to corrected on the go.


Regards.

Comments